Call Me Young Kaleido Call Me Young Kaleido

It's a very nice game, I really like the concept and the originality. Also, awesome music.

Theihe responds:

Thank you very much! Eli sends his regards to you aswell! :)

Scary Maze Scary Maze

Not very good at all. The movement is WAY too slow, especially considering there is no penalty for touching the boundaries. Some levels are way too obvious and some are too long. It's also kinda buggy, I got stuck outside the white track on one level and I couldn't get inside again. Had to restart the game. The jumpscares are pretty funny though, I admittedly laughed when the first few appeared. My advice is, is you wanna make a parody-turn of the classic "Scary Maze" thing, work a lot to make it as enjoyable as possible.

Sketcher-D Sketcher-D

This game is an amazing and original time waster. Pretty fun! Gotta love the music, also.

snoboxstudio responds:

Thank you so much mapsynth!! :D

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

I was so blown away by this game. It's pretty funny, and also pretty deep. The twist was sublime.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

I remember playing this game around the time when it came out, and I immediately fell in love with it. The challenge is good, the graphic stile is very funny, and the OST is super cool. It's great that, besides the obvious dead memes now, it's still enjoyable today. A must play for Newgrounds users and visitors!

Duke Dashington Duke Dashington

Gotta love the originality, challenge and level design of this one. Graphics and music were nice too.

The Red Square. The Red Square.

If this is your first game, I won't be too harsh with the criticism, because I know the struggle. There is potential, the controls were not the worst and the rotating platforms were a nice touch. The level design is not so good though. Quite a few jumps were basically leaps of faith. If you plan the camera to be really close to the player, you still need to make they see what's going on in the level. Having infinite lives does not compensate for that. Also, why no music or sfx? You could have tried putting some stock, freeware ones. Graphics were what they were, but I can totally understand that. That's it, I hope I didn't offend you in any way because it was certainly NOT my intention. Keep working, man!

ArlesLunaAmayo1 responds:

Well, I accept that it was not your intention, after all this i think on create a new game, but I do not know what to choose, are here (postscrip, they will have sound, better grafics and more)
1. Other platformer
2. RPG-War
3. A new version of this game

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Wow man, you really got to my feelings. I totally felt the anxiety and the fear of the parents. One of the most emotional games I've played so far, well narrated and definitely worth trying at least once.

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

I love how purposefully ridiculous the two stories are. It's also very cool that you have two short stories instead of only one. I really liked the humour and the semplicity. Also, the music is very good, very in tune with the game's spirit. Awesome!

Zombie Crash Zombie Crash

Nice little time waster. I liked the monochrome, minimalistic graphics. It's fun to play when you have something more important to do but you're not in the mood for it. If anything maybe the sound effects are a bit lacking, but I don't mind too much. Not too shabby game.