Smash Kingdom Mayhem Smash Kingdom Mayhem

Wow, that was downright epic. I loved it! It's amazing when animators put their custom spin to the more classic "sprite animations" (I believe that's how they're called).

LevelUPAnimations responds:

I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks :)

THE APPLE TREE THE APPLE TREE

Not a particularly good animation, the lack of any sound is kina annoying, but it made me lol for some reason.

H3H3 Animated - "I Am Superman" Song H3H3 Animated - "I Am Superman" Song

Eh. I love h3h3, but this video proved me that this song taken out of the context of the reaction video is pretty dumb and pointless. Sorry dude, but I really didn't like it. I don't necessarily dislike the animation style, but it just wasn't funny.

stanhatesyoutv responds:

Thanks for the feedback! It's one of the first animations I made, so any bit of critique helps. I'll keep that in mind.

Call Me Young Kaleido Call Me Young Kaleido

It's a very nice game, I really like the concept and the originality. Also, awesome music.

Theihe responds:

Thank you very much! Eli sends his regards to you aswell! :)

Scary Maze Scary Maze

Not very good at all. The movement is WAY too slow, especially considering there is no penalty for touching the boundaries. Some levels are way too obvious and some are too long. It's also kinda buggy, I got stuck outside the white track on one level and I couldn't get inside again. Had to restart the game. The jumpscares are pretty funny though, I admittedly laughed when the first few appeared. My advice is, is you wanna make a parody-turn of the classic "Scary Maze" thing, work a lot to make it as enjoyable as possible.

Sketcher-D Sketcher-D

This game is an amazing and original time waster. Pretty fun! Gotta love the music, also.

snoboxstudio responds:

Thank you so much mapsynth!! :D

Michael: the end-stage boss battle Michael: the end-stage boss battle

I like your style!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

thank you!

Thy Flesh Consumed (WiP) Thy Flesh Consumed (WiP)

So much Doom.

TheNGVirus responds:

Fun fact, i actually got my inspiration from Metal Slug, not DooM

Attention Shoppers (WiP) Attention Shoppers (WiP)

Sweet track bro, pretty relaxing. I like that it starts with a sort of "vintage" sound and then it develops to a more modern yet familiar vibe. Can't wait to listen to the full version!

(Sorry for before, I was completely AFK :c)

TheNGVirus responds: